Legal Intelligence is back with another event of Two Days National Debate Competition, the details of the same & poster for the event are as follows :-
TWO DAYS DEBATE COMPETITION ON THREE INTERESTING TOPICS:
- WHETHER THE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE GRANTED IN INDIAN COURTS OR NOT.
- WHETHER JUVENILE SHOULD BE TREATED AS AN ADULT OR NOT.
- WHETHER OR NOT CHARGES OF RAPE ARE BEING USED AS A WEAPON FOR TAKING REVENGE OR MEETING PERSONAL GRIEVANCES.
DATE – 1 SEPTEMBER AND 2 SEPTEMBER, 2020
TIMING – 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM.
MEDIUM – ZOOM.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- The Participants have to choose any one topic from the above mentioned topics.
- The Participants will get time of 5 min for presentation. (1min for introduction + 4min for presenting the topic)
- The Participants have to speak FOR or AGAINST the topic.
- We will be dividing the slots for Day 1 and Day 2.
- The Participants will be informed according to their slots.
EVENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS AND THE CORE COMMITTEE MEMBERS WILL GIVE THE MARKS.
TOTAL MARKS WILL BE 15 AND BY CHECKING THE LEGAL ASPECTS, CONTENT AND PRESENTATION, MARKS WILL BE GIVEN.
PERKS: (CASH PRIZES)
- 1st: 400 rupees.
- 2nd: 300 rupees.
- 3rd: 200 rupees.
TOP 5 PARTICIPANTS WILL GET CERTIFICATE AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES.
And all the participants will get Participation Certificate.
Gpay/Paytm/Phonepe: 8240721191(Amir Hassan)
Registration Link: –
For More Information
Contact :- 7364006404 (Rupam Banerjee)
Legal Thirst™ has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow us on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.