Sync Legal is a Central Delhi Based Law Firm engaged in all aspects of Civil and Criminal Litigation in Supreme Court, High Court, District Courts, Tribunals, NCLT, NGT, etc. is offering an internship to law students across all colleges.
They are pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for internships from all law students, on a rolling basis, for the months of November, December, and January.
Due to the effect of COVID-19, we are working remotely with limited resources. Therefore, the interns are required to be willing to work remotely, follow up instructions, and complete the tasks in a time-bound manner. The interns are also required to be available on Call, Whatsapp, Zoom, etc. for telephonic, video meetings, and discussions.
The interns would be given ample opportunities and adequate exposure to drafting and research work and will learn to hone their advocacy skills.
What will you get to Learn:-
- Court Appearance- Interns will get to visit the court with the seniors.
- Filings- Interns will get to file miscellaneous applications and other filings in District Courts and High Court.
- Draftings- Interns will learn to approach drafting.
- Advocacy Skills- Interns will learn to hone his advocacy skills.
- Monitoring Court Proceedings at High Court and District Courts- Interns will visit and monitor the court conduct and proceedings at the Delhi High Court as well as District Courts.
- Briefing- Interns will prepare briefs for the seniors.
Connaught Place, New Delhi.
2-3 months ( can be extended based upon the performance.)
Time Commitment:- Office Hours 10 AM – 6 PM; Monday to Saturday.
The only requirement from the intern is eagerness to learn.
All interns will receive a Certificate of Appreciation. However No stipend/honorarium will be provided.
Interested students may kindly visit the website of the firm from the link given below and fill the required details in the form and upload their CVs. We will review your CV and contact you at the earliest.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.