The International Journal of Law, Management & Humanities is presently accepting applications for Editorial Positions (1 Managing Editor and 2 Associate Editors) for spearheading the process of publication of the journal and further developing the journal.
All the selected editors will automatically become the Editorial Member of the parent organisation VidhiAagaz.
About International Journal of Law, Management & Humanities
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [IJLMH] is an electronic bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) established by VidhiAagaz [UAM No. MP40D0012645, registered under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, GOI] an ISO 9001:2015 certified educational venture, with an editorial team comprising of well-known academicians from 6 countries.
It is indexed at 16 databases including MANUPATRA and Google Scholar and has recently become India’s 1st private Law Journal to provide FREE DOI.
Only the Faculty Members/Head of Departments/Professionals from the field of Law, Management or Humanities are eligible to apply for the Editorial Board.
Core Roles & Responsibilities of Editors
- To conduct the Editorial Review of the assigned manuscripts and make editorial decisions with reasonable speed and to communicate them in clear and constructive manner.
- To uphold the integrity of publication by identifying invalid research, invalid format etc. and to maintain the quality of publication.
- To edit the manuscripts or to check the edited manuscripts for its quality.
- Making recommendations regarding the policies of the Journal.
- As the journal is working towards UGC Care application, the editors shall be responsible for the process incidental thereto.
All the application shall be made through the official application form available at this link. However, the applications are taken on a rolling basis, the first review deadline shall be 15th January.
The position shall be unpaid and voluntary. However, 50% waiver of Processing fee and a few other kind acknowledgements shall be provided to all the editors of the Journal.
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For help, please use the Live Chat option provided in the bottom right corner of the official website, here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.