About RGNUL EXAGIUM 2020
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites essay entries to the Online International Essay Writing Competition, RGNUL EXAGIUM 2020. The 5th edition of this competition is being organized in collaboration with the Department of English and Cultural Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. This competition engages students and Professionals of different disciplines in the reading of fictional and non-fictional texts.
Eligibility for the Competition
The Competition is open to the Students pursuing Undergraduate (B.A.LL.B./ B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.B.A./ B.Tech/MBBS) or any other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses (M.A./ LL.M./ M.Sc./ M.Phil/ Ph.D.) in any University/College across the globe.
Competition is open to Professionals also.
Note: Online Registration Portal will be active from 6th August to 6th September 2020.
Only Original essays on the selected book/title that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed to exagium2020[at]gmail.com.
- The Essay must be type-written in English
- Font Size:-
- Times New Roman
- 12 font size
- 1.5 lines spacing
- Justified Alignment
- The citation References:- MLA Style.
- The format of the Essay submission:- MS-Word format.
- The word limit for the Essay in Group A:- 2500-3500 words (inclusive of Bibliography)
- The word limit for the Essay in Group B:- 3000-6000 words
Only two co-authors shall be allowed.
- Students(National): Group A or Group B Rs. 1000/- (Single Author); Rs. 1500/- (Co-Author)
- Professionals(National): Group A or Group B Rs. 2000/- (Single Author); Rs. 3000/- (Co-Author)
- Professionals(International): 30 USD (Single Author); 55 USD (Co-Author)
No Registration Fees for International Participants (Students)
Prize Cheques and Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 3 best essays.
Certificates of Participation shall be given to all Authors.
- 1st Prize: 5000 INR
- 2nd Prize: 4000 INR
- 3rd Prize: 3000 INR
- Special prize Exagium Ambassador: 3000 INR
- Soft copy of abstract: 17th August 2020
- Soft copy of essay: 6th September 2020
- The hard copy of the essay: 11th September 2020
- Declaration of the result: November 2020
- Dikshi Arora: 09024559982
- Raghav Chandak: 07023314128
- Pushpendra Sharma: 07300252667
- Behlin Kaur: 085544824708
For Website and Other links click below:
Download Registration Form
RGNUL EXAGIUM 2020