Short Term Awareness Course on Cyber Crimes
This Short-Term Course on Cyber Security is a part of WCSF’s Cyber Awareness program 2021 which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyberlaw,
cybercrime and cyber security. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology.
This course aims to educate people about the importance of the Cyber domain and Information Technology in the digital age. As technology is evolving rapidly, so human beings are & during this expedition all are facing a lot of obstacles in all senses. This course will provide basic grounding in concepts such as cybercrime, digital privacy, online fraud and cyber forensics.
About World Cyber Security Forum
“We aim to educate people about the importance of the Cyber domain and Information Technology in the digital age.”
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that improves cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students and teenagers around the world. Our organization offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
We are sharing Cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis, and news. As a dedicated cybersecurity platform, WCSF has been catering unbiased
information to security professionals, on the countless security challenges that they come across every day.
- “What are CyberCrimes” by Adv. Megha Ahuja (Program Head, WCSF) on 17 th September 2021.
- “Cyber Terrorism, Online Fraud and Digital Privacy ” by Prof. Sizwe Lindelo Snail Mtuze (Managing Director, Snail Attorneys at Law) on 18 th September 2021.
- “Cyber Forensics and Investigation” by Mr. Mahipal Singh Sankhla (Assistant Professor, Vivekananda Global University) on 19 th September 2021.
For Registration, please fill the google from below button
- Seats are limited; once all the slots are full, registration will be closed.
- Registration Fees: No registration fee.
- Participation certificate will be provided to all the attendees.
- For any query, please email us at email@example.com
- Call/WhatsApp us on +91 9569894344.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.