‘Aawaaz’ is the literary e-magazine of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal under the aegis of their Literary Society, Jus Cultura. It encourages students to ponder upon social issues intellectually and come up with innovations, creativity, and imagination with unique solutions or to shed light on a newer aspect, untouched by all.
Aawaaz aims to manifest the unvoiced sufferings by spreading awareness and penning down the experiences through a space which fosters independent thoughts and innovation, which inculcates a culture of research and ignites conversations on social issues, its impacts on the youth and the society in general.
With the objective of promoting literature and creativity in the minds of young jitteryindividuals, this magazine encourages the submissions to be more eccentric, full of haywire, raw ideas, unthinkable concepts – in short, it lets your thoughts run free!
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
Students, academicians, research scholars, and activists are welcome to contribute to the magazine. The deadline for submission is 5th September, 2020.
STRUCTURE OF THE MAGAZINE
- This magazine is a quarterly issue and we will accept any writing, subject to scrutiny and review, be it poems, stories, opinions, ballads, essays, etc.
- ‘AAWAAZ’ endeavors to provide a platform where authors get to publish work across genres.
- The magazine broadly has two sections.
- The first one deals with diverse content that surrounds one’s lifestyle like music, food, art, culture, technology, opinions, satire, movies and the list goes on.
- The latter part deals with issues that demand seriousness because it aims to create an impact among readers through sensitive and intellectually-dealt content.
- For the submissions in the latter part, it should fall under the following broad headings:
- It should be noted that these topics are simply indicative and the authors are free to submit content on topics that they deem fit for an impactful magazine.
- The final call will be taken by the editorial team.
- All submissions to the magazine should be original and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication.
- Plagiarized submissions will be rejected.
- The language of the submissions should be English.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors and is barred in case of poems and ballads.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified.
- The authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than two lines).
This information should include institutional affiliation and corresponding email addresses.
- Anon publication and publication under a pen name is allowed subject to mentioning the same in the body of the mail.
- We prefer submissions that do not exceed 1,500 words in length.
However, the magazine is flexible on the word count, depending on the quality of the submission.
- Content deemed against public decency will not be accepted.
Submissions must be sent to email@example.com with the subject – Submission for Aawaaz Vol. 1.
If any contributor has any query or would like to discuss a proposal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Thirst™ has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow us on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.