Legal Thirst : Call For Campus Ambassador:
The Legal Thirst Campus Ambassador Program is one of our initiatives to reach those students of our nation, who have leadership qualities in them. Along with the knowledge of Law and some management basis. We will enhance these skills.
You will have an opportunity to learn professionalism. Legal Thirst team is governed by Senior Lawyers. We believe in our leaders, they have awarded deserving skills. Through Our Campus Ambassador Program, we aim to give the students an opportunity to represent us on their campus.
Students pursuing an Undergraduate or Post-Graduate LAW course.
Number of Positions
Two Campus Ambassadors from each College/ University.
To have the position of Campus Ambassador and lead Legal Thirst in the concerned college is in itself a matter of pride. Some of the perks given to campus Ambassador are:
- Certificate as a “Campus Ambassador”, to boost your CV. You can feature on LinkedIn as well.
- Blog Publications on Websites and Journals.
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can sign yourself as Campus Ambassador, Legal Thirst in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram profiles, blogs, personal pages, etc.
- Internship Guidance
- An opportunity to be mentored by leading professionals to expand your skillset and grow.
- Special Recognition will be given for outstanding contributions during events and competitions.
- Rewards will be increased on the basis of work.
- To learn professional insights and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management, etc.
- Participation in conferences and seminars free/partly payable organized by Legal Thirst.
The Campus Ambassador will be an integral part of the Legal Thirst team. As a part of it, we expect the following qualities and work from the Campus Ambassador:
- Hard-working, honest and punctual candidate having good leadership, communication, and organizational skill.
- Represent and lead us at your campus.
- Communicate the events and happening of Legal Thirst.
- Communicate any event happening in their college to our team.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time and Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus, etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of Legal Thirst.
- An active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles, and educational content on Social Media.
You will be contacted soon by the concerned team.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications by us, the selected applicants will receive a confirmation email (if selected) and a joining letter.
Know About Us