About Lex Inquizzitive Mind
Lex Inquizzitive Mind is the brainchild of a few enthusiastic law students who started quizzing to save themselves from the boredom of law lectures, which later on turned as a passion for those students. The team of Lex Inquizzitive Mind believes that quiz can be conducted on any topic, subject which is available under the atmosphere. The team has conducted quizzes from class to canteens and playgrounds to seminar halls. Lex Inquizzitive Mind was formed to impart and proliferate the knowledge of law through quizzing.
About the QUIZ Competition
1st National Quiz Competition on Law & Polity, 2020 is based on basic legal facts and Indian Polity which is an unavoidable part of learning as it covers various aspects of our day to day life such as fundamental rights, fundamental duties, etc.
Hence (Team Inquizzitive Mind) brings to you this Competition to learn and Cover this familiar topic. The participants will have the chance to bring back home exciting prizes. Participants will be put to daunting yet thought-provoking tests and only the real perseverant will come out on top.
Open for all age groups
- RS. 700/- + E-Book + Certificate of Merit (WINNER)
- RS. 500/- + E-Book + Certificate of Merit (2nd Rank)
- RS. 300/- + E-Book + Certificate of Merit (3rd Rank)
- RS. 100/- (4th Rank)
- RS. 100/- (5th Rank)
- Starting of registration: 27th July 2020
- Last date of registration: 13th August 2020 (Till 12 Pm)
- Date of competition: 15th August 2020 (6 PM)
- Declaration of Results: 17th August 2020
The registration fee is Rs. 50 per participant.
Payment can be made through: Google Pay/ Paytm- 8638038133
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall take place online in the format of google form.
- After registration closes, participants will be added in a WhatsApp Group
- The Quiz Link will be only provided in the said group.
- The duration of the quiz is 20 minutes.
- The quiz shall have 40 questions.
- The question type shall be of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There are certain star marked questions that shall be used to resolve ties.
- No responses after 6:20 p.m. will be accepted.
- Highest Scorer wins. If there is a tie between two participants, the person answering more star marked questions wins. If a tie still persists sudden death will be used to resolve tie. Even after sudden death tie persists .. time factor will be considered to resolve the tie.
- Results will be declared in the WhatsApp group itself. No information regarding the same will be provided through email or individual WhatsApp message.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Team Lex Inquizzitive Mind.
Kindly attach the screenshot of the payment receipt while filling the Registration Form.
The last day of Registration is 13th August 2020 till 12:00 pm.
Legal Thirst™ Instagram Page.
Follow us on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.